↳Stiles Stilinski | 18/Senior | Human | Taken by: Lucy
Things to know:
- Stiles was probably the easiest for the Alpha pack to find - just look in the woods for a nosey adolescent; probably after midnight. And, of course, make sure he’s alone. That being said, however, he was not that easy to apprehend. Once the teen had caught on to the fact that someone was trying to take him down, he began fighting. And while he’s small and not that strong, he was still loud and out of hand. Eventually, since they couldn’t risk Stiles calling the attention of the entire of Beacon Hills, a strong blow to the head knocked him out. He came to in the basement where they were kept.
- From the get go, Stiles wanted to figure out a way to get out of the basement that they were kept in — he didn’t care to wait to see if their werewolf counterparts would come through and bust them from their makeshift holding center. When the alpha pack would interact with them (giving them food, toying with their minds with threats), Stiles kept a bitter attitude towards them. And, otherwise, he ignored them. Their threats and words meant nothing to him and effected him in no way.
- Stiles was the one who sat Danny down and explained the whole werewolf thing to him, being as leveled headed as possible so that the boy understood the magnitude of the situation surrounding them. And while it was a lot for Danny to take in at first, Danny eventually had to grow to accept it.
- During the escape, Stiles did all of the technical work. While Lydia was distracting one of the alphas with flirting, and Allison watching from behind (jagged glass hidden in hand for a weapon since she lacked her precious bow), Stiles (and Danny) slinked past the alpha and to the main door. Once open, Allison injured the alpha enough for them to be able to flee out the door and into the outside world. The sheriff’s department was a good five miles out and they were almost dead on their feet when they got there, but it was worth it when the first person who Stiles saw when he pushed open the double glass doors was his father.
- Now that they’re home, Stiles has thrown himself into catching up on his school work. The four humans are sticking to the story they came up with - “we didn’t see their faces, they always wore masks” - in order to keep the werewolf secret. Stiles has had little to no interaction with the wolves. Including his friend Scott. Every time he thinks about how miserable he was in the basement, when his friend Scott should’ve been there for him (like Stiles had always been there for Scott, even when Stiles was at the brunt of it all), it made Stiles ill to his stomach.
Once Missing; A Teen Wolf RP